Some recently published general works on science demonstrations and their use, including collections of further resources.
- Richard Berg, Resource Letter PHD-2: Physics Demonstrations, AJP v. 80 no. 3, March 2012, pp181-191. (http://dx.doi.org/10.1119/1.3660659)
- Joe Pizzo, Interactive Physics Demonstrations (AAPT, College Park, 2001).
- J. Sprott, Physics Demonstrations: A Sourcebook for Teachers of Physics (Univ. of Wisconsin Press, Madison, 2006).
- Richard Manliffe Sutton, Demonstration Experiments in Physics (AAPT, College Park, 2003).
- Cynthia C. Yao, Handbook for Small Science Centers (Altamira, Lanham, 2006).